Reservation time slots are in 30 minute intervals. Available times are listed in green. You may select up to five hours a day as needed. To reserve a room:
- Start by selecting the type of room you want.
- Select the start time followed by the end time in the drop down box.
- Click ‘continue’ when finished selecting to confirm the times slots.
- Next sign in using your myFranklin login (Note: use you username not email).
- Fill in the form to complete the booking process. You will receive a confirmation email when your reservation has been approved.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Available rooms are treated as first come, first serve.
Please check in at the circulation desk.
Reserved rooms will be held for 15 minutes after the reservation time, then may be released to another group.
Hybrid Rooms 3, 4, and 8 are not available for students after 5p.m. Monday through Thursday as they are used for classes.